As I said in another post, I'm an Independiente fan. In my 17 years, the greatest player I have seen in this team is Gabriel Milito.
He was born the 7 of september of 1980, and appeared in Independiente's first team in 1997, at the age of 17. Since that, he has been considered one of the best argentinian players.
He played in Independiente until june of 2003, after winning one tournament and the heart of the fans.
Nowadays, he plays for Zaragoza, in Spain, but there are manu rumours about him, moving to Barcelona, one of the most importants team in Spani and the world. In Zaragoza also plays he's brother Diego, who will move to Barcelona with him, according to rumours; the cost of the transference will be 30 millons dolars!!!
I just hope that he does it will in Zaragoza,Barcelona or any team and look forward for his return to Independiente, wich I hope will be soon, just a few years.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment